Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 31 - In the Home Stretch!

Hubby and I went to Disneyland last weekend - it was our romantic Valentine's Day trip. Just an intimate trip for the two of us, and 67,000 other tourists. Lots of fun as always, although I did get attacked by Pluto! He must have smelled that hamburger in my pocket.

As hubby drove to Anaheim and back, I worked away in the passenger seat on the peplum for my Stitches sweater - and finished it!
I love the way the peplum looks - especially now that it is blocked. It drapes very nicely. The stitch pattern gave it a pretty lacey look, without making it too revealing - I wouldn't want anyone getting unauthorized peeks at my belly!

The knitting is officially finished, and now I just need to finish the assembly. I might even finish it today!!! I need to attach the peplum to the waistband, and to seam and attach the second sleeve. My next post should be me modeling the finished garment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you -