Monday, March 9, 2009

Borracha!

When I started working on this sock pattern I didn't know what to call it. But after working on it throughout Stitches West, the name became VERY obvious! With the knit-in wonkiness of the wobbly stripes, this sock looks like it's Borracha! And I confess that the multitude of Jack n' Cokes I had while knitting it slightly inspired the name, too...

This is a quick and easy knit. Done in our Raspberry Mojito Sock-aholic yarn, it's made on US size 2 needles for a medium width foot. The pattern repeat is worked over 12 stitches and 20 rows, and it's inherent enough that it seemed to be pretty cocktail-proof - and believe me - I tested that well!

If you like this pattern, it's available for sale on the
store site, or you can get it FREE with a yarn purchase!

Now for a little teaser... my next post will feature three new colorways! What cocktails will they be...

We have a new Ravelry group! Come join us at the brewery: Knitters Brewing Co. Sock-aholics

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect name for that sock! I had to look it up, and I had a hearty laugh after I saw what it meant. Too good!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you -