Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thirsty Thursdays!

We're very excited to announce that the new website is LIVE!!! Come visit us at knittersbrewing.com to see our new digs! In addition to our cocktail-inspired yarns, amusing stitch markers, and free patterns that you've grown to love in our Etsy store, we now also offer kits, notions, and bags, too! Our inventory will evolve over time, so I'll keep you posted here on any changes!

In honor of our new website, I'd like to announce that the Brewery will be having Thirsty Thursday online specials! This Thursday, March 26, get 10% off your entire order, by entering the Discount Code THIRSTYTHURSDAY when you check out. Watch here for future Thursday special announcements - just our little way of saying "Thanks!"

I've turned the heel on the sample mystery sock for our upcoming knit-along, and it is looking GREAT! Should be a fun knit for everyone, and I don't want to spoil things, but can you say, "ooh! sparkly!" Stay tuned for more on that front.

I had to post a picture of our Lemon Drop cocktail because it has been a popular seller this last week! Guess everyone is dreaming of those lazy summer days, sitting in the shade with a glass of lemonade, while contemplating a little nap. It does sound good!

So - basketball and roundball WIP updates: I had 15 out of 16 NCAA picks right on day one, but didn't do quite as well after that. At this point, I have 11 of the sweet 16 teams picked, and am still alive in all divisions except the Midwest. My lace shawl WIP is making slow daily progress, and I'm pleased with the way it looks, but wish it didn't go so slowly! Oh well - knitting is all about patience, isn't it!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you -