Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend Updations

Hello! This weekend has been wonderfully relaxing so far, and I've been able to work on some current projects, and pick up some WIP that I haven't touched in a while!

I haven't shared my progress with the Premiere Swing Top in a while. It seems like it is going so slowly, but gee... could that be the result of my lack of attention to it? :-) This CEY pattern is a flouncy little summer shell top, which I'm making from SWTC Therapi. I really should be wearing it right now instead of making it, but alas, I'm only working my way up the back. About 4 more inches to go, and then I'll shape the shoulders, and move on to the front.

The Mystery Sock KAL is going great! The gang is on Clue 6 of 7 which I have pictured here. The pattern is currently number 7 on the Ravelry Most Active and Popular list which thrills me to no end! It's so fun to browse through the pictures of the 100+ pairs of these in process right now - so many colors, and such pretty beads! The KAL group is just the best! I'm about to start the "Name the Sock" contest, and it will be fun to see what names people come up with!

I've collaborated with my good friend Khalila to work on a new Knitters Brewing project. She is a very clever designer, and we're finalizing preparations for the next company KAL which will feature my favorite (so far, anyway!) of her designs. It's an incredibly fun pattern that requires specific dying, so it's just a perfect fit for The Brewery. The announcement will come out in
early June - so stay tuned!

In our ongoing mission to spread the Sock-aholic word across the 50 states, we have now reached 36 states! Since my last update, we've added Georgia, Nebraska (Go Big Red!), and Wyoming - welcome! We've also added Washington, DC, but my map doesn't have a special place to post that. No, I didn't ship to Michelle Obama, but if I find out she knits, I will!


visited 36 states (72%)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you -