Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two Little Pigs

When my sister had her little girl, I knew I would have fun making gifts for her, but I never knew just how much fun! I've become a total sucker for any cute kiddie knitting pattern I see - filing them away until they become age-appropriate and ready to move into the live project queue.

Last week I found this pattern for Piggy Mittens, and it landed in the "must make for this Christmas" file! How cute are these! They are probably a little big, but I'm sure she'll enjoy them for puppets or mittens for the next couple of years. They are a really quick knit, and I made them from two colors of leftover stash Cascade 220. I swear if it got cold enough here to wear them, I'd make a pair for myself!

We're excited to have shipped to one more state - welcome Rhode Island! Only four left to go. How cool would it be to get all 50 by the end of the year.


Shipped to 46 states (92%)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to hear from you -