Thursday, July 21, 2011

A New Yarn is Born!

IndiGoGo!
Our Name the New Yarn contest closed at 10am this morning, and we have a winner to announce!  Kitten With a Whiplash is our big winner - he submitted Indi-GoGo Juice which we're going to shorten to IndiGoGo.  Awesome!  I felt this name captured the indigo color, as well as the "indie" yarn dying concept, and the GoGo part provides the perfect fun kick to tie into our "adult beverage and venue" theme.  Congrats, Kitten!  

I don't have a Ravelry ID for Kitten, so I've contacted him via Blog  :-) 

Now I'm off to label all the new yarn for Sock Summit!

Cheers-

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great, I'm glad you like the name. I'll be emailing you my specs soon. Thanks for the b-day wish, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you -