Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Sparkly: Snow Dancer Gloves

This beaded snowflake motif has been so popular with the Snow Dancer Socks, I couldn’t resist putting it on gloves, too! The resulting effect is rather elegant, I think :-)
I’ve had this pattern almost ready to release since November. I really hit a roadblock trying to come up with a way to make a glove pattern photo look wintery here in SoCal - then I just finally gave up on that notion. Now that good weather is upon us, here it is - LOL! My timing is definitely no textbook case of marketing genius, but I guess it is a nice small lap project to work on during the summer.  Boom! There’s my marketing genius!

This pattern, shown in the Campfire colorway, is written for two sizes, Ladies Medium and Large, using recommended needle size US 1.

Sizing: Two sizes: Ladies Medium (Ladies Large)

  • Ladies Medium: 6.75” to 7.25” Hand circ. at knuckles. Wrist circ.: 5.5” to 6.5”
  • Ladies Large: 7.5” to 8.5” Hand circ. at knuckles. Wrist circ.: 6” to 8”
  • Finger length is determined by knitter (and there is a tip-less option, too).
Links:

Kits Include:

  1. One skein of Sock-aholic® Serene yarn.
  2. A cute commemorative stitch marker that is guaranteed not to melt!
  3. Sparkly silver-lined crystal Czechoslavakian 06/0 Rocaille beads.
  4. and… The Snow Dancer Glove Pattern pattern by Wendy Gaal.

1 comment:

  1. *****************************
    This is such an inspirational story to share...

    Christmas Thoughts 2015
    Luxury Christmas Baskets
    Sydney Fruit Baskets
    Newcastle Hampers

    Keep on keeping on, we're following you
    hugs,
    Lucy

    ***************************

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you -